Providing flexible, on-the-go dictation options for your physicians should be standard procedure. With Silent Type’s iPhone® dictation app, it is.
- Silent Type allows your physicians to dictate when, how and where they want
- Physicians can use their iPhone® devices to record and submit dictation
- Using Silent Type’s iPhone® dictation app saves physicians time and hassle
Physicians are often on the move, making it hard for them to sit down and dictate. When dictation is rushed or incomplete, documentation suffers, your charts become non-compliant and your reimbursement suffers. To make matters worse, the ICD-10 transition will require doctors to be even more specific in their clinical documentation.
Silent Type offers physicians a time-saving option: iPhone® dictation. In addition to standard telephone dictation or voice recording dictation, Silent Type offers an easy-to-use iPhone® app that will record, store, transfer and save dictation, all with the click of a few buttons. The app also works on an iPad® and an iPod® Touch. Silent Type also offers a dictation app for a compatible BlackBerry® device.
Silent Type’s iPhone® dictation app fits easily within physician workflow, allowing doctors to dictate, save and transfer audio files directly from their device, without having to sync with a desktop machine or use multiple logins. These apps can reduce the time commitment a physician needs to devote to dictation by letting her dictate how, where and when she wants.
The Silent Type apps allow doctors to do all of the following:
- Dictate and store case reports for all patients, regardless of where patients are being treated
- Send dictation to Silent Type for transcription any time, using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection
- Save patient demographics on the device
- Use one login to dictate files to multiple facilities, no need to remember individual ID numbers as you are logged onto the Silent Type server that knows you
Completed transcriptions can be viewed on a facility’s electronic system or by logging in to STARS® (Silent Type Automated Records System). The Silent Type iOS app is available on iTunes® for $4.99. The Silent Type BlackBerry® app will soon be available on BlackBerry’s AppWorld® for $4.99. All app versions are HIPAA compliant. You determine how long you want the cases to remain live on the device and we delete them as per your instructions.